help identify unique spinner bait

Questions about Freshwater Fishing

help identify unique spinner bait

Postby daddy.bob » Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:55 pm

About two years ago I found this great lure, at an online tackle shop. They only had one color available at the time so I foolishly only bought one. I intended to order more of them when more colors became available. I no longer remember the name of the spinner bait or the web site. Things got very interesting yesterday, when after an epic battle a fish broke my sixty five pound test Power Pro and swam away with my spinner bait. I have been searching for a replacement, with out any more luck than I had with that fish. I wondered if anyone out there knows where to get this lure... The lead head is shaped like a pointed spoon, it has a short, wire arm with an open bend line tie. The spinner blade is a wide willow leaf. The arrowhead shaped keel weight, makes this a great bait for heavy weed beds. If anyone knows where I can find more of these lures, please respond. Thanks a bunch Daddy Bob:
daddy.bob

Re: help identify unique spinner bait

Postby daddy.bob » Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:55 pm

Hello again gang, I figured it out finally. The lure that monster fish took from me, for her trophy, was a Bucher Slop Master. Joe doesn't sell this smaller version anymore, however Grubby Mike, has a few for sale on line. Thanks for playing. Daddy Bob.
daddy.bob

Return to Freshwater Questions