PEI-1

Questions about Saltwater Fishing

PEI-1

Postby Tunaloco » Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:03 pm

Hi Larry. Just saw the PEI-1 episode and man did it bring back memories. It was great footage and I was able to relive the experience with my family. Everyone asked if you were as nice a person off screen? I replied you were nicer. It was an unbelievable experience and one I'll never forget. Thank you for allowing me to take up most of your episode and I would like to purchase the DVD when they become available. The trip was made even better with the folks I spent the week with. Thank You!! 8)
Your friend.
Gilbert Saucedo
Tunaloco

Re: PEI-1

Postby dahlberg » Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:37 am

hey gilbert!
good to hear from you, and glad you enjoyed the episode! Flattery will get you every where.
i'll have dan to make a copy and send it to you. I will send you an email with his email so you can get him your mailing address.
best,
L
Larry Dahlberg
The Hunt For Big Fish
dahlberg
Site Admin

Postby hvpassion » Fri May 02, 2014 6:12 pm

Larry,
There has recently been a plethora of shows on PEI bluefin.
Of all the shows yours was the best I've seen. Never been to PEI largest bluefin I caught was 146 pounds caught on the Royal Polaris, I can't even imagine the strength of the fish at PEI.
I tore my right Achilles' tendon last April, and the healing process has been slow, to say the least. Fishing shows such as yours have kept me sane, or at least civil.
Thanks for a great show......
can't wait to fish again.
hvpassion

Postby dahlberg » Sat May 03, 2014 6:31 am

Thanks for the kind words. Glad you enjoyed the pei show. sorry to hear about your tendon. that's a tough one, hang in there and let it heal!
best
L
Larry Dahlberg
The Hunt For Big Fish
dahlberg
Site Admin

Postby andytunanj » Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:16 pm

Hi Larry; Where is your show broadcast now? It's been one of my favorites for years, but now that Versus became NBC Sports I can't find it. I would especially love to see the PEI episode.
Oh, and by the way; I asked you last year and you were already busy, but I'll ask again 'cause you never know 8) ; I have room on my August 9-12 trip to PEI if you're interested.
Andy
andytunanj

Postby dahlberg » Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:00 am

hi andy
The Hunt for Big Fish is now airing on the Outdoor Channel. Thanks for asking!
best
L
Larry Dahlberg
The Hunt For Big Fish
dahlberg
Site Admin

Postby andytunanj » Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:40 pm

Just in case anyone out there is interested; I still have room on my trip to PEI Aug 9-12.
andytunanj

Return to Saltwater Questions