Crashing into bass

Questions about Making Your Own Lures

Crashing into bass

Postby Caja » Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:26 pm

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= ... M-z4_eLwTl

While on vacation inspired by the Movie Bigmouth and Bigmouth Forever. The Blood Moon was upon us Aka: Bigeye, LittleEye, BigBites, Magic Mike, Mooneye, and the Big Bass Whisperer. LittleEye and Bigeye got the jump on everyone else leaving from Charlotte NC. At approximately 23:30 Bigeye was Googling all of the water holes along backwoods of South GA in a flash BIGBuck was chasing some tail. In the twinkling of eye Tundra was totaled. Ended up at local Fire Department to checkout damage and file a police report. During the filing officer said Mr. ORMAND aka Bigeye you have a warrant in GA. LittleEye became Bigeye at that moment and Bigeye was confused. Heart racing and mind spinning the officer said it is your lucky night, you don't appear to be female. The officer was more interested in where we hit that Bigbuck for meat thankfully. Bigeye and LittleEye were shocked with relief. Now it's 00:59 and officer asked do we need a tow. Radiator busted we decided to continue on to Sunshine State. Didn't get far truck was hot and LittleEye was freaking out. While refilling radiator with drinking water, Googled the area and a River with boat ramp was within 3 Miles. Plan was hopefully make it to boat ramp and camp there until 14:00 when Magic Mike and Mooneye driving straight from Wisconsin with northwood. Hot Bush beer and Fireball helped the current situation along with some Riverbassin until the North could save the South.
Perfect open water spinnerbait hack. Merry Christmas
Caja

Re: Crashing into bass

Postby dahlberg » Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:23 am

hmmm. sounds like quite an adventure in a very stream of consciousness narrative! One of those large mouth looked like a giant! However, it appears to be an adventure I was thankful not to be a part of..
thanks for the report!
better luck next time with the automobiles.
have a great holiday season!
best
L
Larry Dahlberg
The Hunt For Big Fish
dahlberg
Site Admin

Postby Caja » Wed Dec 18, 2019 12:49 pm

The Big Bass Whipser caught that gaint estimated weight 15-20 lbs. I would do it again if i hooked one that big.
Caja

Postby dahlberg » Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:15 am

You might consider hiring an Uber driver to deliver you to your destination next time! I will share a quote from my memoirs!:
"Often the quality of the experience is directly proportional to the difficulty of achieving it!"
guess you guys proved that one!
be safe,
L
Larry Dahlberg
The Hunt For Big Fish
dahlberg
Site Admin

Return to Lure Making