New member, new lures

Questions about Making Your Own Lures

New member, new lures

Postby School Master » Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:13 am

What's up everyone,

New to the forum, and excited to get my hands dirty! I'm mostly a soft bait guy. I own a little company and do pretty well. I want to start getting into casting some hardbaits like crankbaits and topwaters, so I figured this is the place to start! I will try and document my project as I go. Watched every Larry video there is and just love messing around with lures in general.

I've read some recent posts about 3D printing. I am a designer by trade and have pretty good experience with 3d printing. This is my newest swimbait on a mold designed and created by a 3D printer. Look forward to sharing ideas and learning as well!

http://s835.photobucket.com/user/School ... g.html?o=0
School Master

Re: New member, new lures

Postby dahlberg » Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:35 am

I love it! Does the corn have any significance? It's an unusual background, but looks pretty cool even though it might be a little corny....ha ha. couldn't resist.
best
L
Larry Dahlberg
The Hunt For Big Fish
dahlberg
Site Admin

Re: New member, new lures

Postby School Master » Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:34 am

First off sorry for the double post, I didn't realize it had to get ok'ed before it showed up so I double posted thinking it didn't work.

The "Corn" is actually aquarium rocks hahaha! I just use it was my background for all my lure photo's, no reason just think it looks cool.
School Master

Return to Lure Making