Custom Baits Magazine

Questions about Making Your Own Lures

Custom Baits Magazine

Postby Chuy Jr » Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:01 pm

Hello,
I would like to announce to this great forum that I will be publishing a new digital magazine called Custom Baits Magazine. The magazine will cover many topics from DIY projects for all skill levels, to featuring lure builders from the US and around the world. If you are a lure builder that would like to be featured, or would like to contribute a DIY project in the pages of CBM please feel free to contact me. If you would like to subscribe to the magazine, you can do so by emailing me and adding Subscribe to the title of the email.
I have also added a couple of pages to which we hope we can fill with pictures of lures from all of you lure builders. So if you have some pics of your latest build, or a favorite from the past, please email them to us. All pictures submitted from now until March 2, 2015 will be in the first issue of the magazine.
The magazine will be a FREE publication. First issue will be out on March 5, 2015 and will be published 6 times a year.

I would also like to thank Mike and Larry for all their help and support.
Chuy Jr

Re: Custom Baits Magazine

Postby Mike - Alumilite » Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:08 am

For lure makers, from lure makers and free! Thanks for putting this together Chuy.

I think its worth mentioning that Chuy is not doing this for the money. This a free publication and any ads that are in the online magazine are there only to cover very basic costs of putting this together. I encourage people to get involved ... even it if it is just to show off a lure you've made.

Mike
Mike - Alumilite

Postby bassfighter1 » Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:03 am

Hey Chuy I Would Love A Subscription
bassfighter1

Postby aka anglinarcher » Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:20 pm

If Mike endorses it, it must be good. :idea:
I think my bucket list has a hole in the bottom!
aka anglinarcher

Postby aka anglinarcher » Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:27 pm

Chuy Jr wrote:
>................. If you would like to subscribe > to the magazine, you can do so by emailing me and adding Subscribe to the title of the email.

I think you will need to give us your email address. I don't think we can get it from this forum.
I think my bucket list has a hole in the bottom!
aka anglinarcher

Postby bassfighter1 » Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:11 pm

bassfighter1

Postby bassfighter1 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:39 am

Hey Chuy What's Your Adress So I Can Subscribe
bassfighter1

Postby Chuy Jr » Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:53 am

Chuy Jr

Postby Chuy Jr » Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:26 pm

Fellow Bait Builders,

If I send you a request to be in the magazine as a bait builder, and you don't reply in time for the issue # mentioned. I can't fit you in that issue if you reply 2 or 3 weeks after the fact. I need to schedule the bait builders for the issues way ahead of time. It's not that I'm an A-hole or anything like that. I'll give you 7 days to reply. If you don't then I have to contact someone else. You don't have to wait for me to contact you, if you want to be in the magazine, just email me. I will review your baits and fit you in an issue. I want to showcase all types of baits builders, flies, spinners, buck tails, jigs, soft plastics, etc... Contact me I'll fit you in an issue. If you just want your latest creation to appear, email me the pics, they will get in an issue. My intentions are not to upset anyone.

Thank you.

Chuy Jr
Chuy Jr

Postby Chuy Jr » Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:06 pm

Gentlemen,
The link to the magazine is on our Facebook page. Please visit it and subscribe. Joomag doesn't allow me to upload my list of those of you who wanted a subscription.
Thanks,
Chuy JR

http://joom.ag/j1mb
Chuy Jr

Postby leescustombaits » Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:21 am

leescustombaits

Return to Lure Making