Taking my lure making business to the next level

Questions about Making Your Own Lures

Taking my lure making business to the next level

Postby m_vandorn » Wed May 28, 2014 8:29 pm

I started designing and making my own lures, last year, using alumilite products. Since that time, the demand for my lures has increased to a point that I can't make as many as I can sell. I noticed in the 2013 lure making contest that a part of the prize was engineering assistance and training on how to mass produce lures.

Is it possible to to get engineering assistance and training on how to mass produce and if so, how much would it cost?
m_vandorn

Re: Taking my lure making business to the next level

Postby Mike - Alumilite » Wed May 28, 2014 8:37 pm

Easiest way is to simply give us a call. I'm more than happy to discuss with you where you are at and where you'd like to be. Then it might take some pics to show me where or what you've done so far but I'm pretty sure we can figure out the next steps of ramping your production and efficiency up. If those steps take engineering, I'm pretty sure I could give you an idea of what you'd be looking at but realistically if you are already making product, you have molds and system set up, all we'll need to figure out is how to ramp it up production.

Please feel free to email me pics of your lure and your molds and perhaps how you are pouring them ... mike(at)alumilite(dot)com

Thanks
Mike
Mike - Alumilite

Return to Lure Making