Less Alumidust colors available

Questions about Making Your Own Lures

Less Alumidust colors available

Postby Fomen38 » Tue May 13, 2014 6:23 pm

Mike- I had a few questions for you. I see now on your website that full sets of Alumidust only include 29 colors instead of 32. What are the colors that are no longer available in the full sets? The second question I have is regarding the price. The full sets of 29 cost $85, and that's the same price that the full sets of 32 used to cost. Now that the sets are only 29 colors, will you compensate in the cost, or are you leaving the price at $85. I want to buy a full set, but if the price is going to change I want to hold off until it's reflected on the website. Thanks.

Scott
Fomen38

Re: Less Alumidust colors available

Postby Mike - Alumilite » Thu May 15, 2014 8:30 pm

Good question and I apologize for the slow response as I was out of town until today. There use to be 33 colors. We could no longer source the following 4 colors and have since had to remove them: Light Gold, Dark Blue, Rust, Pink. We are working on replacements for them but have not come up with anything yet. Unfortunately we evaluated the cost of these at the 1st of the year, and we had to leave the complete set cost the same even though we are losing 4 containers. I was not expecting to have to do this but unfortunately it’s the outcome. We are keeping the cost of the individual containers the same but the savings for the complete set will decrease slightly due to getting 4 less in the complete set.

Mike
Mike - Alumilite

Return to Lure Making