Larry and all others

Questions about Making Your Own Lures

Larry and all others

Postby shenlonco » Wed May 01, 2013 4:14 pm

Hi Guy's been making rubber lures but alumilite don't make any day glow fluorescent powder paints? Please contact them and ask if they can get some day glow colors I have to use the smooth on stuff and it's like thick paint and it always dries out and is a waste of $$!

So contact them and ask about day glow colors in the powder I think we definitely need them for sure!!
shenlonco

Re: Larry and all others

Postby aka anglinarcher » Wed May 01, 2013 7:32 pm

http://www.alumilite.com/ProdDetail.cfm ... ry=Support Products&Name=Phosphorescent Powder

Please define day glow for me. Do you mean fluorescent or do you mean glow in the dark? Is the stuff above the stuff you want?
I think my bucket list has a hole in the bottom!
aka anglinarcher

Postby Mike - Alumilite » Wed May 01, 2013 8:38 pm

We are evaluating some bright flourescent colors right now with one of our dye/pigment suppliers. It is on our hit list and will hopefully have them in the next month or so.

I will make sure to announce when we have them on this forum.

Good question and thanks for bringing us aware of your desire for them.

Mike
Mike - Alumilite

Postby shenlonco » Thu May 02, 2013 7:28 am

Thanks Mike I am speaking of fluorescent colors yellow orange blue green purple maybe pink?
A glow in the dark additive may also be nice

Thanks
shenlonco

Postby Mike - Alumilite » Thu May 02, 2013 7:57 pm

We already have the glow in the dark ... its our phospherescent powder. Should be on both www.makelure.com and www.alumilite.com

It works very well with the current Alumilite dyes because they are completely translucent with no filler which absorbs, blocks, and eliminates the light penetration to the phospherescent powder that is in your bait.

Mike
Mike - Alumilite

Return to Lure Making