2013 lure making contest

Questions about Making Your Own Lures

2013 lure making contest

Postby Thomas Evans » Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:39 pm

Hi Larry Quick question for you.Does the entry in the contest have to be a lure all in its own? Or can it be something that you can add to an existing lure? Love your show! Always have.I used to enjoy your articles in In-Fisherman 25 years ago or so.I always wondered where you disappeared to after your articles stopped. Thanks for your time---Tom
Thomas Evans

Re: 2013 lure making contest

Postby dahlberg » Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:36 am

Hi TE
Yup, needs to be stand alone. Guess I disappeared to all over the place. Ive been in 87 countries since I left the InFish walleye squad!
best
L
Larry Dahlberg
The Hunt For Big Fish
dahlberg
Site Admin

Re: 2013 lure making contest

Postby Thomas Evans » Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:30 pm

Oh Larry I am kind of disappointed :cry: that it has to be a stand alone lure.There is nothing like it on the market and I can almost guarantee it could sell millions.And be available in several different sizes.Tooling cost would be minimal compared to the potential return.Like most people I just don't have the resources to tackle this on my own.But truly believe it could be something very special in the angling world.I really see this selling tremendously over many years.It is really very simple but yet no one has ever came up with the idea that I know of.In my 40 plus years of dedicated fishing I have never seen nothing like it.I am positive if you seen it you would agree with me on all of the above.If you have any suggestions I am all ears.Winning a contest is not top priority in my book.But getting this out on the market to the angling world is.There is a real place for it out there and I know it will or could be very big. Thanks again for your time and everything I have learned from you over the years. Tom
Thomas Evans

Return to Lure Making