New MakeLure Channel on youtube

Questions about Making Your Own Lures

New MakeLure Channel on youtube

Postby Mike - Alumilite » Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:51 pm

Wanted to let everyone know that we have separated Alumilite's videos into categories that appeal to the many industries/applications we service. In doing so we have separated our lure making videos and created a new channel on youtube specifically for MakeLure. You can see the new channel and all of our lure making videos as well as subscribe to be automatically notified as new videos are posted at the following link ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCamVYpxJOs The reason for posting is many of you may have subscribed to Alumilite's channel, but will no longer be notified of lure making videos because they are now going to be posted under the new MakeLure channel.

You can also simply search for "MakeLure Channel" in youtube and you should be able to find it easily. We're working on quite a few things right now, so please check back frequently and let us know if you have any requests for topics. The one topic still at the top of the list is the shrinking mold which we will be starting shortly.

Mike
Alumilite
Mike - Alumilite

Re: New MakeLure Channel on youtube

Postby aka anglinarcher » Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:19 pm

Thanks Mike, I am now re-subscribed.
I think my bucket list has a hole in the bottom!
aka anglinarcher

Return to Lure Making