Lure build off 2012, what's next?

Questions about Making Your Own Lures

Lure build off 2012, what's next?

Postby JLURE » Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:14 pm

I was wondering what was next on the lure build off 2012. I know submission is over as of Sept. 31 and the winner will be announced Oct. 1st. What happens in the mean time? I sure hope the judges let everyone know how they did or give tips or advice and be a “real” critic to everyone, and not just pick one winner. I also got to know how many of you are working on a new idea or lure for the lure build off 2013, which I assume this will be one. I know that has been on my mind.
JLURE

Re: Lure build off 2012, what's next?

Postby aka anglinarcher » Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:47 am

It would be nice to get some real critical advice, but I expect that the need for the judges to be anonymous rules. With the number of entries we have, it would take a lot of time for the judges to provide that information to all of us.

I am working on some new lures, but not in hopes of another build-off. If another build-off happens, I will submit, but like always, when they are working I will already be using them and making them for friends. :lol:

What I would like to see is a way to contact some of you to request lures, even if you do not win. I have seen several that I would like to try. Your lizard is on that list.
I think my bucket list has a hole in the bottom!
aka anglinarcher

Return to Lure Making