Mr. Wiggly... for sale?

Questions about Making Your Own Lures

Mr. Wiggly... for sale?

Postby MuskyMan21 » Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:28 pm

Does anyone know where I can buy a few Mr. Wigglies? I searched online, but I couldn’t find anything. I’m assuming that Larry hasn’t made them available yet like he did with the Whopper Plopper (which I bought immediately and slammed some pike last fall on the St. Lawrence River!). If not available, has anyone had success making them and is willing to sell me a few privately? I wouldn’t need them for another few months. Larry – I apologize if this request is not allowed on this forum. Please ignore and delete if not allowed. I’d love to make a few myself, but my free time is very limited these days with a 17 month old daughter running around the house. Thanks in advance… and thank you Larry for sharing your vast knowledge with us all.
MuskyMan21

Re: Mr. Wiggly... for sale?

Postby MuskyMan21 » Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:43 pm

Is there a reason why this post has been viewed over 80 times and has 0 replies?
MuskyMan21

Postby Ryanx117 » Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:06 pm

Larry has told us in the past that he is working on it and will say when it's ready. Most of us here are waiting for it to come out, and playing with our own version. We are all wanting the answer "hey guys guess what Mr. wiggly is ready for order." I will almost a guarantee that it will almost instantly sale out and hopefully I will have my one coming my way.
Ryanx117

Postby MuskyMan21 » Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:56 pm

Is there a "not so official, I want a Mr. Wiggly list" created yet like we did for the Whopper Plopper?
MuskyMan21

Postby Mike - Alumilite » Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:06 pm

Not to my knowledge. Not sure where in the process Larry is with the Whiggley production. To my knowledge, he has not even received initial prototypes ... so I'm guessing it is still a ways out. When he signs off on prototypes and initial manufacturing is scheduled, he normally lets us all know. To my recollection, that is when the unofficial lists are typically created.

Mike
Mike - Alumilite

Postby MuskyMan21 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:15 am

Has anyone had success making Mr. Wigglies of their own and would be willing to sell privately? I have a bit of time since my fishing trip to the St. Lawrence River isn't until mid July. Thanks.
MuskyMan21

Postby Seachaser » Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:16 pm

Do like most of us and make your own. I make mine smaller than everyone else, so I am sorry but can't help you there.
Seachaser

Postby MuskyMan21 » Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:43 am

I'd love to try and make my own but I have a 2 year old and a 2 month old and I have absolutely no free time at all. I figured asking here in this forum would be my best best.
MuskyMan21

Return to Lure Making