Fishing St. Lucia(Caribean)

Questions about Saltwater Fishing

Fishing St. Lucia(Caribean)

Postby ChubbyChaser » Thu May 14, 2009 2:25 pm

Does anyone have any charter recommendations on St. Lucia? I'm going in October for my honeymoon and would like to fish, I heard there is no flats to fish, which kinda stinks, but would like to do some sort of fishing.
ChubbyChaser

Re: Fishing St. Lucia(Caribean)

Postby mother ducker » Tue May 19, 2009 2:02 pm

I went to St. Lucia for my Honey Moon back in 2004 and went out on 1 fishing charter....Captain Mike's Fishing Cahrters. He takes out many guests of Sandals where we stayed. We caught one barracuda and survived one hellova thunder and lightning storm that made even the capatain scared. I think all of his boats are bertrum's and are in great shape. I emailed several charter boats in St. Lucia but he was the only one that responded. I thnink he has a web site. Hope this helps.

Andrew
Capt. Andy White
mother ducker

Re: Fishing St. Lucia(Caribean)

Postby YakMan » Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:53 am

My brother just returned from there - not sure which boat he went on but he stayed at the Sandals resort also. They told him before they went out that the fishing gets really slow in June and with 7 anglers - no fish were caught. Might want to check into an early spring trip when the fish are biting strong.

YakMan
YakMan

Return to Saltwater Questions