A NEW PLACE TO FISH!!

Questions about Saltwater Fishing

A NEW PLACE TO FISH!!

Postby folpak » Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:31 pm

Larry I dont know if this is the right place to tell you about a place i would really like to see you do a show on but...... I think Ascension island would be an awsome show and i could almost garuntee you would be the first fishing show ever in this location!!!!! I went there a few years ago to do some roofing on the US air base that is located there. we did do some fishing by boat but couldnt afford the charter that we seen coming in with big fish and big amounts of fish. it didnt really matter though because we could fish right off shore and catch fish all day non stop!!!!!!!! Jacks, grouper, shark, eels... the list goes on and that is shore fishing!! heres the link to the charter. http://www.atlanticfishingcharter.com/index.html here is a picture of some of our fish we caught while out with a local and "minimal gear" but still had a blast [attachment=0]tuna.jpg[/attachment]
folpak

Re: A NEW PLACE TO FISH!!

Postby dahlberg » Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:46 am

Hi F
I've been drooling over that loneey little bump in the Mid Atlantic ridge for over 15 years. A friend of mine had a mother ship there not too long ago and did very well on big blue marlin.
The problem is how to get there, and the cost. I was invited 4 or 5 years agp to go with another friend who chartered a military aircraft out of England, but I couldnt' afford it.
Thanks for your post. I don't think we have to worry about letting the "cat out of the bag", so to speak, on this one!
best,
L
Larry Dahlberg
The Hunt For Big Fish
dahlberg
Site Admin

Return to Saltwater Questions