Great fishing lodge in Bluefields,Nicaragua

Questions about Saltwater Fishing

Great fishing lodge in Bluefields,Nicaragua

Postby leepoteet8 » Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:49 pm

Hello Larry. My name is Lee. My father owns and operates a fishing lodge in bluefields, nicaragua. I seen your show with episode in which you are fishing that area. My father has lived there for about seven years now. His lodge is two stories and consists of seven rooms with hotwater showers. Downstairs is a restaraunt for fishermen only with a lounge. He really knows how to take care of his fishermen and knows how to find the fish. I really doubt you would get sick there and you can leave the beef jerky at home,the food is great. His name is Randy Poteet and his web site is rumbleinthejungle.net I go at least once a year and i really enjoy it. He fishes the rivers and lagoons for mainly snook and monster tarpon. He also fishes the famous pearl lagoon. Its defintely a hospitable place to stay for area and his rates are the best around. Please check it out. If you have any questions please feel free to email me at morrisl1200@hotmail.com or leepoteet8@yahoo.com. thanks and tight lines to you. Capt. Lee Poteet
leepoteet8

Re: Great fishing lodge in Bluefields,Nicaragua

Postby dahlberg » Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:51 pm

Hi R
Thanks, I'll check it out, but if he's in Bluefields he's a mighty long ride from the best fishing.
regards,
L
Larry Dahlberg
The Hunt For Big Fish
dahlberg
Site Admin

Return to Saltwater Questions