Mr. Whiggley

Questions about Saltwater Fishing

Mr. Whiggley

Postby fstate8 » Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:31 pm

L,

I'm sure you're worn out with questions relating to the availability of Mr. Whiggley so I apologize in advance. I'm a snook/tarpon fisherman on the east coast of FL and I'm anxious to try one. What's the best way to keep up with the status of their future availability? Will any kind of release date be published (perhaps on your Facebook page) or should I just check the website daily (seems silly). I'm sure demand will be through the roof once their available and I just don't want to miss out. TIA.

Brad
fstate8

Re: Mr. Whiggley

Postby dahlberg » Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:55 pm

hi brad
thanks for your extremely polite post! simon is working furiously on getting it out, and we've all got our fingers crossed it will be out soon.
when I find out for sure I will post it both here and on my facebook page. can't say how sorry I am it's not available yet.
The process of getting this particular lure into production has been so crazy, it's become almost like some kind of tortured existential Avant guard movie script.
best,
L
Larry Dahlberg
The Hunt For Big Fish
dahlberg
Site Admin

Postby detroitmuskie » Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:37 pm

Following up on Brad's post...will Mr. Whiggly have the option to be sold or rigged with a single hook for Tarpon? Have you tried this set up for Tarpon? Thanks Larry!! I'm very excited for this product for both Tarpon and Muskie!! Fantastic idea Larry!!
detroitmuskie

Postby dahlberg » Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:06 pm

Yes. The tarpon love whiggley. largest so far on modified whiggley 235#.
best
L
Larry Dahlberg
The Hunt For Big Fish
dahlberg
Site Admin

Return to Saltwater Questions