Puerto Vallarta

Questions about Saltwater Fishing

Puerto Vallarta

Postby Bill Dance » Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:34 pm

Hey larry,
I just got back from a week in Puerto vallarta (march 9th-15th). I had made reservations for one day to go out with this charter down there somebody had recommended me to. i don't know if u've heard of them http://www.mbsportsfishing.com/ but i was more then a lil dissapointed with the trip, it was more of a very exspensive boat ride. i was talkin to a few people when we got back to shore, guess nobody in the marina was catching anything either that day. I assumed because i read it on they're website that there was a 30% no catch refund. long story short i almost gaffed the guy for not wanting to return my money because he claimed the website wasn't updated (yeah right). the rest of the trip was awesome though I loved the location so much we're planning another trip down in January 2009. I was wondering if this was a better time of year to go fishing and if so, if u had a charter recommendation (there were a lot of them down there).
Bill Dance

Postby tunahunter » Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:20 pm

fish there from september to december if you want the cow tuna and big marlin.
tunahunter

Postby dahlberg » Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:20 am

hi bd
thanks for the post. Steve Yatomi, who you can reach via the travel link has a very good guy down there.
best,
L
Larry Dahlberg
The Hunt For Big Fish
dahlberg
Site Admin

Return to Saltwater Questions