PEI Giant Bluefin

Questions about Saltwater Fishing

PEI Giant Bluefin

Postby andytunanj » Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:05 pm

Hey, Larry; I've been watching your adventures for quite a few years, and have always enjoyed the way you present them.
I DO envy the fact that I suck on the guitar and you're pretty good, though. :P
How'd you like to join me for giants in PEI this Sept?
This'll be my third year doing this. I have two 4-day trips this year and I have an opening on the Sept 3-6 trip.
I have 4 guys including myself on the second trip; but one of them was originally on the first trip with me and had to change due to job conflicts.
I prefer to keep the first trip to 2 people including myself for more fishing opps.
Even though I don't know you personally; I get the impression that you're a straight-up guy who looks to be very enjoyable to hang out with in general, and of course to fish with in particular.
I'm sure you're aware of this fishery and how incredible it is; so I don't need to expound on it here.
In my opinion there's nothing like it anywhere, and words simply can't come close to expressing the experience of fighting a giant of 500-1100# on stand-up gear.
If you're interested and have any questions, I'll be more than happy to fill you in.
Oh, and by-the-way; I got a 151# yellowfin out of Venice this past Oct 22, and hope to go down there again this fall. 8)
Andy
andytunanj

Re: PEI Giant Bluefin

Postby dahlberg » Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:05 am

Hi Andy
Thanks much for the invitation. Believe it or not I'm scheduled to be up there with the BD outdoors guys the end of August! Also planning to return to venice this october!
Maybe next time!
best of luck to you
L
I suck on guitar also.
Larry Dahlberg
The Hunt For Big Fish
dahlberg
Site Admin

Postby andytunanj » Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:32 pm

Thanks for getting back to me Larry; too bad we couldn't coordinate.
Good luck to you too!
Maybe I'll see you in Venice. When are you heading down there? We went during the third week of October last year.
A friend who went with me to PEI last year is going to be up there with Bruce Brothers the last week of August also.
Who're you going out with?
Your guitar-playing is still way better than mine. :lol:
andytunanj

Postby TJones » Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:29 pm

Would love to see Larry bring one of those Giant BFT's to the boat with the new Stella 30K.
TJones

Return to Saltwater Questions