Stripers

Questions about Saltwater Fishing

Stripers

Postby emanon » Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:29 pm

Hey Larry
Been a long time since I posted, been real busy with life etc; but sooo stoked to see that you are really getting into the stripers....it's just so very cool to see you catching them and gives at least myself alot more insight into catching them (I only wish I could get into them as hard as you seem to be doing) Don't get me wrong, I would watch you catch goldfish in a bowl if that was what the show was, but I do love the linesiders....I'm gonna be putting a trip to Lake Lanier in GA. together in the near future to give them a shot.....keep catchin them up.....are you doing any appearances in NJ this spring?...would love to meet you......thanks
emanon

Re: Stripers

Postby dahlberg » Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:14 am

Hi E
good to see you're back! Yes, those stripers are a gas. No plans for any shows "out east" this season, but am hoping to show up at a show or two out there next year.
best,
L
Larry Dahlberg
The Hunt For Big Fish
dahlberg
Site Admin

Re: Stripers

Postby emanon » Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:33 pm

Very Cool....I look forward to seeing you, really.....and I absolutely love your show....an when the stripers bring you to South Jersey, you will have a place to stay should you wish...not fancy, but you will always be welcome....catch 'em up......plus I'm a pretty darn good cook.....Thanks for everything Larry......
emanon

Return to Saltwater Questions