Tendonitis

Questions about Freshwater Fishing

Tendonitis

Postby catfishpat » Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:26 pm

Hi Larry,

I saw a post quite some time ago about you having problems with tendonitis in both elbows. You mentioned using a product that seems to alleviate some of the symptoms. What is it and where can I get some? Thanks in advance.

-Patrick McGowan
catfishpat

Postby dahlberg » Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:37 am

Hi Pat,
I definately appreciate your pain, but am happy to say I've actually been pretty much cured of my own "itis's", both radia and lateral!

I used a combination of Active Release Therapy, stretching hourly or less, and a topical anti-inflamitory called SpeedGel, available from Scott Snyder, a compounding pharmacist in Ocala, Florida. He has both a non-prescription homeopathic formula and a prescription formula. I'm sure a search of google would find him.
If you can't, let me know and I'll find a number for you. Winter's a good time to heal up, plus if you need to ice it you can just prop yourself up next to a tip-up!
best,
L
Larry Dahlberg
The Hunt For Big Fish
dahlberg
Site Admin

Thanks Larry!

Postby catfishpat » Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:25 pm

I will check into the active release therapy as I have no idea what that is and I will contact the Dr. in Ocala. I am glad to hear that your itises have cleared up!

-Patrick McGowan

P.S When is the episode with the giant Piraiba airing?
catfishpat

Return to Freshwater Questions