Lure Making

Questions about Freshwater Fishing

Lure Making

Postby esox80 » Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:25 pm

Hey Larry

Ive been watching your shows often on lure making and Ive very intrested in your soft plastic and rubber bait making skills. I guess what Im wondering is if your lure making segments are on your DVDs for sale on your site. Im thinking of purchasing some of your items online but Im not real sure what excatly I need. Like I said Im very intrested in the your rubber baits and trying a few like fabrication that I had in mind for the spring muskie post spawn. I look forward to the Vilas County Muskie opener and would like to get going on some baits I had in mind.

esox80
esox80

Re: Lure Making

Postby Mike - Alumilite » Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:35 am

Hello Essox80,

The last I heard was that Larry was finishing up the Mold Making and Casting DVD last week and it would be ready in 3-4 weeks. Unfortunately that does not help you today.

Alumilite is the company that developed the materials for Larry to enable people to make their own molds and cast their own baits and no longer be limited to what you can purchase. Please give me a call toll free at 800 447-9344 and I'd be happy to explain the difference in the products as well as walk you through any mold making and casting questions you may have. Another resource is Alumilite's website which has a list of How Tos for both mold making and casting processes. Although none are for lures (yet), they will help you understand ways to make different types of molds for different pieces as well as help in getting familiar with how to mix and pour the materials.

Thanks,
Mike
Alumilite
800 447-9344
Mike - Alumilite

Re: Lure Making

Postby esox80 » Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:59 am

Thanks Mike Ill get to ya when I get a chance to get on the ringer. I would like to get a materials list and price going asap! Thanks again
esox80

Return to Freshwater Questions