musky show

Questions about Freshwater Fishing

musky show

Postby muskyd » Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:22 pm

i just watched your show on muskie fishing in MN and that deep diving flashabou spinner thing was sweet! any way to get my hands on one of those?
Devin
muskyd

Re: musky show

Postby doso1403 » Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:11 am

Larry,
What a really great show on Musky and a few walleye, Dennis seems like a real treat to be with. What is his phone# or web site to book a trip with him? Keep your shows comin I like your patient approach.
Doug
doso1403

Postby dahlberg » Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:19 am

[quote="muskyd"]i just watched your show on muskie fishing in MN and that deep diving flashabou spinner thing was sweet! any way to get my hands on one of those?[/quote]

Hi doso,
Glad you enjoyed the show, and my impromptu double deep what cha ma call it. I guess the only way to get one right now is the same way I got mine, make it yourself!
I've given the mold to my friends Brad and Carrie at Musky Mayhem and they're in process of working the bugs out of the production process and making sure it'll be strong enough to hold up to lots of big fish. I suspect they'll introduce it in limited quantities some time early this season. You can contact them through their website at MuskyMayhem.com
Best,
L
Larry Dahlberg
The Hunt For Big Fish
dahlberg
Site Admin

Postby dahlberg » Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:24 am

[quote="doso1403"]Larry,
What a really great show on Musky and a few walleye, Dennis seems like a real treat to be with. What is his phone# or web site to book a trip with him? Keep your shows comin I like your patient approach.
Doug[/quote]

Hi Doug
I did the musky show in Metro with Josh Stevenson of Blue Ribbon Bait and Tackle. The walleye stuff was 5 minutes from the Mpls. airport and I was fishing with Dick "The Griz" Gryzwinski. Josh is the owner of Blue Ribbon, and Dick hangs out there! Both are great guys and excellent anglers. blueribbonbait.com. Phone: 651 777 2421.
best,
L
Larry Dahlberg
The Hunt For Big Fish
dahlberg
Site Admin

Return to Freshwater Questions