Green Lake in Spicer, MN

Questions about Freshwater Fishing

Green Lake in Spicer, MN

Postby ToothyCritterHunter » Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:40 am

Larry,

I was wondering if you have ever fished Green Lake before. My girlfriends parents have a condo on the lake and we fish the lake every now and then. We are having a hard time figuring the lake out, I have a couple of spots for pike, Mid lake humps with weeds on them, we catch some decent pike but nothing huge by any means. It is an extremely clear lake with tons of structure and we would just like to find a few more spots , maybe some we could find some larger pike on, and maybe some decent walleye spots. We normally don't get to fish the lake until late spring and then all through the summer. If you have any info on the lake that would help us out we would be greatly appreciative.

Thanks, J
May The Whiggs Be With You
ToothyCritterHunter

Re: Green Lake in Spicer, MN

Postby dahlberg » Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:50 pm

Sorry, never been on it. My advice is to keep sniffing around and figure out where most of the larger baitfish are available and focus your pike efforts in that direction.
good luck,
L
Larry Dahlberg
The Hunt For Big Fish
dahlberg
Site Admin

Green Lake in Spicer MN

Postby Shermanfag » Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:48 am

Hey larry, have you ever fished lake Champlain for musky, i am planning on a trip in the spring time, dont need a guide. If you or anybody have gone let me know how it was.
https://www.sportzfuel.com/
Shermanfag

Re: Green Lake in Spicer, MN

Postby dahlberg » Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:29 am

Sorry, never fished it at all. I'm sure it's just like any other musky lake in spring; they start sliding up into the shallows when the temps begin touching the sixty degree area!
best,
L
Larry Dahlberg
The Hunt For Big Fish
dahlberg
Site Admin

Return to Freshwater Questions