Hey guys dream tigerfishing

General Questions

Hey guys dream tigerfishing

Postby tigerfish » Thu May 03, 2007 2:11 pm

Hi Larry
I am from mozanbique a place called cabora bassa I belive you know the place. I have been here for about 3 years and am looking at doing fishing safaris here. I was wondering if you or anyone out there could give me advise on how to go about marketing the place and myself as a guide. Any help will be greatly appreciated I also have a camp abut 5km below the dam wall wich is really awsome. I belive you really enjoyed yourself when you came out and hope to meet you here some time. Thanx Jason
tigerfish

Postby dahlberg » Thu May 03, 2007 3:40 pm

hi jason,
thanks for the post. I visited the reservoir several years ago, but I liked the area below the dam better. The fish weren't trained to eat capenta like they are in the reservoir.
Actually, I think the area below the dam is the best looking and most enjoyable tigerfishing I've done.
Contact Steve Yatomi via the travel link on this site and maybe we can help you put something together. He's in Egypt right now but should be home in a week or so. I'm off to New Guinea in a couple of days and will be back in two weeks.
I look forward to a possible visit.
best,
L
Larry Dahlberg
The Hunt For Big Fish
dahlberg
Site Admin

Return to General Questions