Home Aquarium?

General Questions

Home Aquarium?

Postby Seedy » Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:23 pm

Larry,

Do you have an aquarium in your home?

...also...Is it just me, or is the fact that I keep all my fishing gear and my wooden lure collection in the same spare bedroom that I keep most of my aquariums (10 in total) a little bit odd? :shock: It seems like a natural combination to me...but some of my guests seem a little perplexed. :wink:
For those of you who also keep fish at home (and not just in the freezer :) ) come visit Aquatic-Oasis.net the home of the "more serious aquarist".
Seedy

Postby Seedy » Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:50 pm

Larry...After seeing Cezar's big tank in the latest Suriname episode...I just had to bump this thread again...

...as you said, " ...some guys have gardens... some guys like to mow their yards...[some guys] have aquariums...

I guess I'm one of "those guys" :)
For those of you who also keep fish at home (and not just in the freezer :) ) come visit Aquatic-Oasis.net the home of the "more serious aquarist".
Seedy

Peacock Photos

Postby Bob Daly » Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:39 pm

Seedy: For some great photos of peacock bass in a home aquarium go to www.peacockbassassociation.com then click on peacock bass fishing forum then click on forum catch-all then scroll down for posts made by dieselmack. Great peacock photos.
:o Bob Daly
Bob Daly

Postby Seedy » Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:51 pm

Thanks Bob! To tell you the truth, I'm already familiar with "Deiselmack's" p-bass (and his other monster fish). He is a regular poster on a number of forums that I frequent and or Administrate...If I'm not mistaken, we have permission to use a photo-shopped version of his old planted tank (with p-bass) as the header on of the forums...
Seedy

Re: Home Aquarium?

Postby Seedy » Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:22 am

[quote="Seedy"]Larry,

Do you have an aquarium in your home?
[/quote]

Still wondering...so I'll bump the thread and "razz you" a little bit... 8)

ya know...acceptable answers would include "no", "yes", "well, one of the kids has a goldfish", "fishkeeping is an utter waste of time when you could be catching them"...or even the dreaded "yes, and I have over 20K invested into my reef tank"...I would accept any of the above :twisted:

Here's a pic from one of my tanks:
[IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y5/seedy/02-24-07/DSC05473.jpg[/IMG]
Seedy

Postby dahlberg » Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:33 am

Hi s,
Not at this time.
L
Larry Dahlberg
The Hunt For Big Fish
dahlberg
Site Admin

Postby Seedy » Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:04 pm

Thanks Larry! :) Something told me your schedule and travel would make keeping a tank a real challenge for you.

Now if you'd have your son turn the BB code back on in the posts....we could actually use the "quote" and "img" functions... 8)
Seedy

Return to General Questions