Cesare

General Questions

Cesare

Postby bassfighter1 » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:48 pm

Larry I'm Sorry To Hear About Your Friend Cesare,I've Watched All His Videos On Youtube Wish I Could Have Met Him.
bassfighter1

Re: Cesare

Postby luccio » Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:52 am

I am very sad.

I got an email from my friend Rob about the death of Cesare.
Recently I sent an email to Cesare for news about peacock bass and wolf fish/traira fishing in Suriname. (Larry helped me to contact Cesare).
Condolences to the family of Cesare.

Luccio
luccio

Postby Bob Daly » Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:05 am

My prayers are with Cesare's family. Cesare was very kind to greet me on my last trip to Suriname. He showed me his awesome fishing tanks in his house and his amazing tackle store. May God be with him!
doradokiller
Bob Daly

Postby dahlberg » Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:34 am

I got the call early yesterday morning, and am still in shock. For the past 24 hours my mind has been reeling with thousands of crystal clear images based on the memories I have fishing with him. If I could record them it would be the greatest fishing movie ever made. Cesare and I were born to fish together. We had an instant bond that grew stronger every minute after our first meeting until the day he was taken. He was a friend like none other I have ever had. He was a part of me, and I of him. Loosing him is loosing a part of my reason for being. There are simply no words for the personal anguish I feel for his lose, and for those closest to him.
thanks for your kind words.
best,
L
Larry Dahlberg
The Hunt For Big Fish
dahlberg
Site Admin

Postby Wahoo61 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:20 pm

Larry, please let me express my condolences to you and to Cesare's family for your loss. He seemed in all respects a great guy, wonderful friend and awesome fishing partner. Thank you for sharing your times with him with all of us. Lee Hardee a/k/a Wahoo61.
Wahoo61

Postby dahlberg » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:27 am

thanks much for your kind words and thoughts. Much appreciated. I really miss that guy! But, am totally thankful for the time I did get to spend with him.
best
"L
Larry Dahlberg
The Hunt For Big Fish
dahlberg
Site Admin

Return to General Questions