Help

General Questions

Help

Postby Sempr » Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:42 pm

My soft bait kit came with no instruction in it can I get a copy of the instruction manual my computer isn't near my work room so sitting and watching a video is not my idea of a instruction manual. I prefer to read it rather than sit there and just watch videos since the video doesn't give mew the exact proportions I need.

Alumilite Corp only sent me (email) a one page instruction for how to mix the plastic but not how to use the other items correctly when I called and talked to them today.
Sempr

Re: Help

Postby dahlberg » Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:07 am

Sorry, there is no written manual. I suggest you sit and watch the dvd, and go from there. The proportions are all the same for the ingredients and remain consistent so there's really no need to have proportions listed other than on the bottles.
This is the first and only request for a written manual out of several thousand kits so it is unlikely we will make one, but if you have specific questions about material, processes, or anything else related to building lures feel free to call Alumilite customer service, or drop a line on this forum.
If you are totally turned off by the fact you don't have a manual we'd be happy to refund the purchase.
best
L
Larry Dahlberg
The Hunt For Big Fish
dahlberg
Site Admin

Return to General Questions