Wiggley for Sale???

General Questions

Wiggley for Sale???

Postby Muskyfish1 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:31 pm

I've been waiting forrrrreeevvvvverrrrrrr ha, I check the forum all the time and I haven't heard anything that they are available. I just checked the river2sea website and see that they were on there!!! However, they are sold out. Just wondering when they were available for sale on there and how fast they sold out. Are there going to be more color options? Also, will they be available for sale at the Chicago Musky show in 2 weeks??

Thanks
Muskyfish1

Re: Wiggley for Sale???

Postby dahlberg » Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:25 pm

Sorry to report I am still waiting. No chance they will be at the Chicago show, but hopefully they'll be in stores before the ice thaws! As they get into production we will add colors and sizes. Believe me, it's driving me totally crazy!
best
L
Larry Dahlberg
The Hunt For Big Fish
dahlberg
Site Admin

Postby Bob Daly » Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:48 pm

Darn: Was hoping to try them out on the Nile Perch in a few weeks and La Zona later in April!! 8)
Bob Daly doradokiller
Bob Daly

Postby Aziscohos » Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:23 am

Hi guys,

Just joined the site but have been a fan of Larry and his show for a long time.

I wanted to check back in and see if there were any updates on Whiggley production? River2Sea is still saying they are out of stock. Any updates on when everything will be restocked and ready? Thanks in advance!

RC
Aziscohos

Postby Wahoo61 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:05 pm

I ordered some from Pro Tackle Solutions. They tell me they will be here any day. However, they have been saying that for a month. Tight lines!!
Wahoo61

Postby Wahoo61 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:30 pm

I just talked to Pro Tackle Solutions. They said that Larry did not like the way the baits turned out and they are making them again. Maybe Larry will chime in and give us the scoop.
Wahoo61

Return to General Questions