Advancement of Lures and techniques to make fish react

General Questions

Advancement of Lures and techniques to make fish react

Postby Caja » Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:18 pm

The advancement of lures and techniques to find fish over the last 5 to 10 years. Lures have greatly advanced for example: River2sea Dahlberg series, Livingston Lures, Selbile Lures, Alabama Rigs, Rapala Scatter lip for hard baits, Chatterbaits, Lucky Craft. Big fish are hard to catch and new techniques/homemade lures help catching big fish easier. Now as weekend angler I do not have to time or money to try all the new lures. I like making and catching fish with homemade lures. The electronic technology with natural sounds peak my interest. Every creature has electric charge and that charge is different under distress. I know sound is very important, I have seen offshore captains tune their engines for most attracting sound and then paint the hull with bait fish for big game fish. Some bass boats engines do the same thing the fish will school after certain type engines and boats past through an area. Lures like buzzbaits/whopper poppers and spinnerbaits charge fish up. I can not tell you how many times I take new angling friends fishing and I fish the most attracting lures and they cast a plastic bait right behind and big fish is own under the worst front conditions. Lures that make sound, produce electronic sound, or change under the conditions. Which sound technique will the future hold in lures?
Caja

Return to General Questions