A question?

General Questions

A question?

Postby Jigfishn10 » Sat May 25, 2013 6:42 pm

It's been 24 hrs since I posted a question on a topic I started a few days ago...you've screen my posts/questions long enough...another member who has less post counts has posted a topic before my question gets anwered on a thread that's already started...what gives?...delete my account now! I will find another product to help me build my lures!
Jigfishn10

Re: A question?

Postby dahlberg » Sun May 26, 2013 8:42 am

My, My. Looks like someone is having a bad day. This website and forum are totally without advertising and is here simply to help people out and answer questions.
Sometimes the server is down, sometimes I'm traveling for weeks and simply can't get at it, in which case either Mike from Alumilite or one of the forum members picks up the slack.
By your childish response it doesn't sound like you will fit in very well with the crowd who visits this site.
I might ask, what's really bothering you? And, offer any consolation I can to make you feel better
best
L
Larry Dahlberg
The Hunt For Big Fish
dahlberg
Site Admin

Postby Bucktail » Sun May 26, 2013 12:22 pm

:lol:
Bucktail

Postby Jigfishn10 » Sun May 26, 2013 12:56 pm

Mr. Dahlberg, my apologies, but I didn't write that, I think someone played a practical joke on me. I was showing this individual this site and he must have watched me login and remembered my password.

I will speak to that individual and I will also change my password.

Again my apologies for the disruption.

John
Jigfishn10

Postby Jigfishn10 » Sun May 26, 2013 1:04 pm

I just changed my password.

Now to go and confront that individual.

Sorry all!
Jigfishn10

Return to General Questions