2013 Season, Episode 3 One of your very best

General Questions

2013 Season, Episode 3 One of your very best

Postby ajelstein » Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:09 am

Hi Larry,

I just want to say that I found this weekends episode to be one of your best. I can't get enough of your discussion of lure mechanics, fishing strategy, fishing related observations, lessons learned and general inventiveness. Thanks and keep up the good work.

Best regards,

Andy
ajelstein

Re: 2013 Season, Episode 3 One of your very best

Postby mustFish » Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:59 am

I agree!

I love the blend of lure-making, showing how they worked with fishing clips, trying new things like the "duck trolling" - please make more shows which feature your creativity, inventiveness, and experimental learning. My sons and I really enjoy these "workshop" shows.

Dave
mustFish

Postby dahlberg » Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:34 am

hi guys
thanks for the kind words and comments! It's funny, but the real fisherman seem to love the workshop shows but the network people who don't know a fish from a wingtip don't like them at all! I plan to continue integrating the workshop stuff as long as I've go material I feel is original and pertinent to fishermen.
currently working on ways of simplifying the finishing process of both hard and soft plastic.
best
L
Larry Dahlberg
The Hunt For Big Fish
dahlberg
Site Admin

Postby ajelstein » Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:48 pm

dahlberg wrote:
> ...the network people who don't know a fish from a wingtip don't like them at all!...

That does not surprise me, they would probably get excited if you incorporated some golf into the show...I sure hope they don't read this.
ajelstein

Return to General Questions