my newer girlfriend

General Questions

my newer girlfriend

Postby steelneal » Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:26 am

Dear Larry The King,
My old girl didn't like the Rapala DT's as much as i thought she would so i'm fishing solo for now but i got good news..
i was driving around last Saturday night after muskie fishing with a big gash in my shoulder from a Poe's Jackpot, Giant i think(my buddy used fish a lot of saltwater and he likes knife points as opposed to needle points on his replacement hooks) and the Taxidermist wasn't home but if he weren't too drunk yet his wife said he had a good baseball stitch that should work fine. well we looked for him at the local bar for about 2 1/2 hours and all that beer was thinning my blood out or something so when the barmaid told us to quit exsanguinating on the Elvis pinball machine i figured she must be pretty smart and could she get me some super glue or some dental floss and a small sewing needle 'cause i had a free play and was going for the high score. she said "she couldn't allow that here as this is a classy joint" as she was flicking ashes on to her serving tray ,but there was a 24 hour veterinary place down the road so when we got there seeing as there weren't no video games this cute little girl stitched me up and she must have thought i was courageous as i didn't want the lidocaine whatever that was ..so she called me up the next day to see how i was and after Jack told me i called her back and we went and got an ice cream! that was about a week back and we are still together so thats good with hunting season coming up and all-don't you think?
Your Devoted Subject
Steel Neal
Last edited by steelneal on Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
steelneal

Postby dahlberg » Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:11 pm

Hi Sn,
I'm going to forward your post to Dr Phil and see what he thinks, but as far as I'm concerned my only suggestion is that you save the quarters you're using in the Elvis machine to buy bait or some of than non-scent camo clothing.
best,
L
Larry Dahlberg
The Hunt For Big Fish
dahlberg
Site Admin

Return to General Questions