REPLY TO QUESTIONS ASKED

General Questions

REPLY TO QUESTIONS ASKED

Postby dpearce » Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:02 pm

I HAD A QUESTION AS TO WHAT MR WIGGLEY WAS CAST FROM THANKS
dpearce

Postby Joe C » Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:43 am

Dude...............RELAX!!! Larry is probably out fishing.
He will get back to you when he can.
Joe
Joe C

JOE --DUDE

Postby dpearce » Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:29 pm

JOE
DUDE I AM RELAXED DUDE ! I HAVE ASKED MY SIMPLE QUESTION 3 TIMES OVER THE PAST 3 WEEKS & LARRY HAS ANSWERED THE QUESTIONS BEFORE & AFTER MINE .BUT DUDE THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT ANYWAY??????????????????????????????
dpearce

Postby BassDaddy » Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:33 pm

Yo, Don
You asked your original question on May 23rd, the same day I asked mine. Larry hasn't answered any questions since then. Try not to take it so personal...he is obviously off doing what he does and will get to us when he gets a chance. Being an idiot about the whole deal isn't likely to increase your chances of getting a response.
BassDaddy

Postby Tyson » Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:27 pm

Yeah.. you dont have to yell :D
Tyson

idiot reply

Postby dpearce » Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:31 am

i know that on an open forum anyone can reply to a question .however if i wanted trash feedback from some california punk (bassdaddy) iwould ask you for it.if your any kind of a real man than give me your address so you can call me an idiot to my face.also as a reply to your statement ,larry has replied to questions asked after mine and for some reason doesnt want the public to know what the material was he used to make mr. wiggley.thats ok i found out from another source.tyson do you like my lower case reply better?
dpearce

Postby Joe C » Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:34 pm

dpearce
It seems that you have some anger issues that you need to deal with in another way. Why don't you take up golf or knitting? Fishing is obviously too stressful for you.
Thanks Joe

P.S. Keep in mind that Larry is a nice enough guy to answer all of our
questions. I would hate to have someone like you ruin it for the rest of us.
Joe C

Postby jbird » Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:50 pm

dpearce

Larry is nice enough to open this forum to the public. He has been nothing but a gentleman to everyone. He reserves the right to reply if he wants to. Also he is a busy guy, he may have intended to answer you and just forgot. I mean, how big of a secret can the material he used to cast it be? The thing moved like a lot of soft plastics i've seen. Maybe you should experiment by casting your own with a reputable soft plastic gel.
There are a lot more important things in life than what Mr. Wiggly is cast from.

Passing judgement on people because of where they live is just childish, and challanging them to a phonecall/verbal battle is just rediculous.

I have seen more than a couple fishing forums bite the dust due to people with short fuses. Just mellow out!...Do it for Larry!

Jay
jbird

Postby BassDaddy » Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:29 pm

Pearce...I obviously owe you an apology for suggesting in my earlier message that you were acting like an idiot...my bad.

Thank you for jumping back on here and letting everyone know just what a class act you really are. Very smooth.

Good luck with that bait and your effort to get a response from Larry.
BassDaddy

Postby Tyson » Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:07 am

Yes.. as well as your response.. Ha ha.. i was kidding.. but its cool..
Tyson

anger management

Postby dpearce » Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:17 pm

i do have anger issues ,it could be my lack of education,or abuse sufford as a child,or six years of being shot at in the military,or five years spent in prison.fishing is the only thing i get true enjoyment from,but i am use to being answered when i ask a question, maybe that is what angered me .it could also be the attacks i received from responders who hide behind thier computors.for everyone else who had to witness my anger i am sorry................................................
dpearce

Postby steelneal » Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:51 am

dpearce
you can get rtv silcone of several types from Micromark and plastsol,hardener and coloring agents from Janns Netcraft.
with that stuff you can mold ,make or copy anything you like.
SteelNeal
steelneal

Postby dahlberg » Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:12 am

hi Guys,
Just returned frm back to back fishing in New Guinea and Saskatchewan and have been a little ill, plus had tons of real work I had to get done.
Sorry for the delay in response.
Also thanks to stealneal for answering the question!
best,
L
Larry Dahlberg
The Hunt For Big Fish
dahlberg
Site Admin

Return to General Questions